The Privatized Housing Resident Council is established as the forum for privatized housing residents to discuss health and safety concerns, identify required improvements, present solutions for problems, and establish positive interaction between residents, wing leadership, the Military Housing Office and Project Owners. Membership is open to all privatized housing residents.
- Empowerment for residents to voice concerns which will open conversations for all stakeholders to enhance programs, processes, and procedures resulting in a safe and healthy housing environment.
- Networking opportunities between residents.
- A created opportunity for the Privatized Housing Resident Advocate to aggressively report issues through proper chains of command for action.
- The Privatized Housing Resident Advocate will hold follow-on meetings with the Military Housing Office and Project Owners to discuss and resolve issues which are addressed during the Resident Council meetings.
- All issues discussed at the Resident Council will be presented at the quarterly Installation Management Review Committee for information purposes and/or follow-on actions for unresolved issues.