The 314th Airlift Wing, Little Rock Air Force Base, Ark. is the nation's tactical airlift "Center of Excellence" and trains C-130 aircrew members from the Department of Defense, Coast Guard, and 38 allied nations. It also trains C-21 pilots through the 45th Airlift Squadron at Keesler Air Force Base, Miss. The 314th Airlift Wing is aligned under Air Education and Training Command, reporting to 19th Air Force at Randolph Air Force Base, Texas. The wing flies 15,600 hours annually and utilizes two local drop zones, two local assault landing zones, 10 regional airfields, and 20 flight simulators and training devices to train more than 1,800 students annually, including over 300 international students in DoD's largest international flight training program.
Train the world's best C-130 and C-21 Combat Airlifters to fly, flight, and win!
314th Airlift Wing--the foundation of America's combat airlift capability
Wing Commander's Leadership Themes:
1. Mission: Own your mission...Everyone is an Instructor!
2. Standards: Our standards are high...No apologies!
3. Partnerships: Our mission is pointless & impossible without partnerships!
4. Innovation: Innovate...and for the better!
5. Focus: Focus on what matters...Fight the right fight!