The 19th Medical Group serves Little Rock AFB and beneficiaries in the surrounding area.
Mission Expeditionary-Ready Medics Providing Exceptional Care, Support, and Service!
- Ensure a fit and medically ready force
- Provide trained, current, and extractable medics to meet the local and global challenges
- Build a healthier and safer community through preventive medicine
- Provide responsive, cost-effective care and service to our patients
- Ensure a full spectrum of care with federal and civilian healthcare providers
19th Medical Group
1090 Arnold Drive
Little Rock AFB, AR 72099
Hours of Operation
The clinic is open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and is closed all federal holidays. The clinic is also closed the 4th Wednesday afternoon of each month for readiness training.
For appointments, call Central Appointments at 987-8811. All eligible beneficiaries can call between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Flu Shots/Mist Available Now at Immunizations The flu vaccine in now available for all family members and retirees. Call the Immunization Clinic at 987-2927 or 987-7312 to address questions or concerns..
According to the Centers for Disease Control, the following are good habits to help prevent the flu and other respiratory viruses:
-Wash your hands;
-Avoid close contact with an infected person;
-Stay home when you are sick;
-Cover you mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when you cough or sneeze;
-Avoid touching your eyes, nose and/or mouth;
-Practice good health habits; and
-Get an adequate amount of sleep, stay active, eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids.