The 19th Medical Group serves Little Rock AFB and beneficiaries in the surrounding area.
Mission Expeditionary-Ready Medics Providing Exceptional Care, Support, and Service!
- Ensure a fit and medically ready force
- Provide trained, current, and extractable medics to meet the local and global challenges
- Build a healthier and safer community through preventive medicine
- Provide responsive, cost-effective care and service to our patients
- Ensure a full spectrum of care with federal and civilian healthcare providers
19th Medical Group
1090 Arnold Drive
Little Rock AFB, AR 72099
Hours of Operation
The clinic is open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and is closed all federal holidays. The clinic is also closed the 4th Wednesday afternoon of each month for readiness training.
For appointments, call Central Appointments at 987-8811. All eligible beneficiaries can call between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Clinic Closed June 5 The 19th Medical Group clinic will be closed June 5 for Wingman Day.
School Physicals School physicals will be available at the 19th Medical Group clinic on a walk-in basis from 1 - 3:30 p.m. the following dates:
July 17 & 31
Aug. 7 & 14.
Inside Little Rock
Click button for more information on our AFMS Healthcare Strategy